Automation Engineer (m/w/d)
Yverdon-les-Bains - Riddes, CH
Start date: immediately or by arrangement
Type of employment contract: permanent contract
Working rate: 100%
Factory5 is part of the CHIRON Group, which specialises in vertical CNC milling and turning centres as well as turnkey and automation solutions. Comprehensive services, digital solutions and products for additive manufacturing complete our portfolio. The main customer sectors are mechanical engineering, medical and precision technology, watch and jewellery making and tool manufacturing.
More than 1900 employees worldwide keep our promise to our customers every day at our production and development sites as well as in our sales and service branches: PERFORMANCE MEETS PRECISION.
Inspiring, dynamic and innovative environment
Develop Beckhoff automation and visualisation programs
Test and validate programs
Participate in design and pre-project studies
Bachelor's degree in a technical field (automation))
Experience in Beckhoff programming an assett
Experience with ePlan, CNC and motor control is an asset
Fluency in technical English, German is an asset
- Flexible and autonomous in carrying out projects directly with our customers
- Motivated, inventive and able to show initiative, with a strong analytical mind
- Ability to work in a team, rigorous, organised
- Ability to show initiative and have a sense of responsibility
We offer you
- Varied and technical field of activity, in a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours to reconcile work and private life
- Possibility of teleworking for administrative activities
- Opportunities for further training and professional development
- Extensive and individual training at the main plant in Tuttlingen
- The opportunity to innovate using the latest technologies
- Involvement in all stages of the project, from engineering to maintenance
- Exchange and learn from experts
- 42 hours per week, 40 hours after 1 year
- The company's contribution to public transport costs
The world is a more beautiful place... from above
Factory5's headquarters are in Isérables and its branch in Yverdon-les-Bains. To reach Isérables, nothing could be easier! From the cable car car park or the Riddes train station, with a departure every 30 minutes, a cabin will transport you in a record time of 6 minutes and will bring you directly to our company's premises.
An atypical, but above all very accessible, way to get to your workplace.
It is a pleasure to participate in the development and implementation of innovative projects in this forward-looking company. The work is varied, interesting and every day brings new challenges. You quickly feel at home in this environment and you can easily put forward your ideas to constantly improve the machines. The team is young and dynamic and the atmosphere is very pleasant.